WHAT IS INVOICE FACTORING?
Invoice Factoring is when you sell your unpaid invoices to a factoring company at a discount. The factoring company, like Express Capital, immediately sends you from 75% to 95% percent of the face value of your unpaid invoices. When your customer pays us, we send you the balance, less a finance fee. In the meantime, you have a large portion of your money in hand to use as you see fit. In a nutshell, when you factor with us, we wait to get paid instead of you.
You no longer have to wait 30-60-90 days for customers to pay your invoices so you can reinvest in your business. Express Capital gives you immediate access to cash so you can keep building your business. For more than a decade, we’ve specialized in assisting companies in all trades with their cash flow needs.
We provide a unique blend of continuous finance and system support that enables you to pay creditors promptly, meet payroll, maintain overhead expenses, pay taxes and compete for larger jobs, all from experts who understand your business.
Get Instant Approval Now
BENEFITS OF FACTORING WITH EXPRESS CAPITAL
- Receivables Financing from $25,000 – $10 million.
- We can give you cash today for your invoices and wait to be paid by your clients.
- We work with startup companies who have limited or no credit history.
- We are a direct funding source with decision makers on site.
- There are no long-term contracts.
- We offer in-house underwriting for quick decision-making.
- There are no monthly minimums and no penalties for non-usage.
- Our fees are transparent: no nickel and diming or hidden charges.
- We provide funding when others won’t, such as funding bonded jobs, purchasing Pay When Paid contracts, Progress Billing, or when in a distressed situation.